Santa Barbara, CA

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A new post...finally!  I've been working a lot for the past couple of weeks.  I expected this since it is my "busy" time.  Despite all time working, I do still love my job and what I'm doing.  I haven't complained at all to Blair about working a lot, or felt the need to...which is different than my previous jobs.
I did get to take one day off and Blair and I went to Santa Barbara, CA for two nights.  We used the excuse of my birthday and got upgraded with a beach view and fireplace (nice!) at our resort.  It was truly the most relaxing and rejuvenating vacation in a long time.  We went with no definite plans and still got to do a lot, including wine tasting, spa appointments, laying out by the pool, beach walking, driving around the city and hills.  Basically I want to go back and re-live it all.

At the Gainey Winery


View from our porch

The path along the grounds right outside our porch

A perfect morning with my hot tea and a walk on the beach