Merry Christmas!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

We've had a whirlwind November and December already and I'm ready for a break from work and a great excuse to relax and unwind over the Christmas holidays.  Of course I have a lot of wrapping to do but at least all my errands are run and my presents are bought.
We've seen Santa about 4 times.  However, I was determined to get a Bering's picture this year.  They have the best Santa and pictures and it's free and is sent straight to your email.  I have to say that this picture was well worth the wait in the long line and I give kudos to Lydia's cousins that showed up and helped her with the beautiful smile she produced.  They stood behind the camera and danced and screamed "Nah Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo" and she broke out in the smile of the year.
We count our blessings everyday with this gorgeous girl.  Have wonderful Christmas!