School!!!!!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Who was more excited that school finally started????....this Momma!!  It was a great, long awaited day.  After leaving my job at the beginning of the Summer, going through two big toddler transitions of moving to a big bed and potty training, not to mention the long, hot days we had, it was such a great relief for both Lydia and I.
She absolutely loves school!  She is in the Orange Fish class this year and goes three days a week now.  When I drive her to school she tells me that she's so excited to go to school and see all her friends and her teachers.  She walks right in to the classroom just like a big girl, no crying, fussing or running away.  I'm so happy for her.  She's got two great teachers and there are more activities this year as she moved into the big kid hallway.  She now has Spanish on Mondays and Math on Wednesdays.
Here are some pictures of her first day at school.
YEAH FOR SCHOOL!!!