Update: January - March 2014 (part 2)

Thursday, April 3, 2014

More updates with the Arterburys:

Lydia was so lucky to get to go to 2 Princess birthday parties...she loved Belle at Evann's party

At Layton's party, Princess Ariel came to visit.  Lydia is dressed up as Anna from Frozen (she's a little obsessed with this movie lately).

Lydia is showing off her new jewels at the Princess party: earrings, necklace, rings...

For my birthday this year, we went and ate Greek food and my Mom made a delicious lemon cake.  I've been craving lemon desserts recently.  I've started my 8th month of pregnancy here.  Our baby boy is growing great and so am I.

Honey took Lydia on a special outing to the Alley Theater to see The Wizard of Oz.  Lydia had never been to a real live play before and apparently she loved it!  I'm glad she's into the arts.

Here is a great comparison of Lydia and Kiernan that Cousin Lindsey put together.  They are both around 6-7 months in this picture and chewing on the same toy.  They look nothing alike.