Lydia Pics

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Very rare napping during naptime. This picture is just so sweet.

After school play time with Charlotte. I thought of this activity all by myself!

Lydia and I stayed the night with Mary and Kiernan while Brendan was away. It was a nice girls time. After sleeping in the same bed as Lydia and getting T-boned all night, she did the sweetest thing. When she woke up in the morning she thought I was still sleeping and leaned over in my face and whispered "I love you Mom". It made the sleepless night worth every minute.

This guy was there too snuggling up.

The next morning we took Kiernan for a ride in our wagon. We stopped to watch workers build a house. They were distracted by all the noise.

One Sunday afternoon, Honey took all the girls for a double decker bus tour of Houston and they got to sit on the top!
The highlight according to Lydia was that they went right by the church that Blair and I got married in. Lydia kept telling us that after she got home.

Early Saturday morning birthday party at a great playground. They had lots of donuts for all! Lydia wouldn't let me hold her bag of donut holes to slide down the slide (probably because she knew I would eat them all).

Uncle Brendan and Aunt Mary have an awesome neighbor who has this amazing tall long swing!
Higher Uncle Brendan, HIGHER!!!