Aspen/Snowmass Ski Trip - Just the Two of Us

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Blair and I went on a lovely trip to Colorado to go skiing.  I hadn't been in 7 years and he hadn't been in 8 years.  He is a much better skier than I by far.  I stay on the greens (and I mean it, no easy blues) and he likes to go way above that.  But we ride up the lift together ski down separately and then meet at the bottom and do it again.  It was a perfect easy trip.  We flew right into Aspen and the hotel shuttle picked us up and the hotel was a ski in and ski out resort.  I absolutely loved it there!  Everything was so easy to get to and it wasn't crowded at all.  We didn't have to wait in line for anything...to ski, to eat, to rent gear, to travel, nothing.  It was an awesome trip!!

We took the free shuttle to Aspen and had an early dinner there.



The next morning we went skiing!




Stopped in Snowmass Village for lunch.

Drinks by the fire after it snowed and we skied.


Dinner selfie