New Master Bath!!!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


Yes, after 7 years we are finally getting a beautiful new master bathroom.  Many might remember my dream of a new master bathroom and my dedication to start the remodel and my powerpoint presentation to Blair with animation and everything a few years back.  I dropped it after losing the battle and didn't mention it again.  Blair is the one that mentioned it this time and I happily jumped right on board with what I wanted it to look like and the design and feel I wanted it to have.  It was a 2 week project going on 4.5 weeks as we speak.  I'm hoping today is the last day with the glass shower install and the marble re-work (yes, re-work).  But it was all worth the 3 weeks sleeping on the couch.  It's gorgeous and a huge transformation.  Night and day!

Before:

After: