3 Years of BLISS!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Blair and I celebrated our three year anniversary last Monday.  Blair surprised me at 9:00am when he popped back in the house with a dozen roses (literally scared the sh@% out of me since he left for work an hour earlier).  It was a great surprise after my heart stopped pounding.  
And you know when you are truly meant for each other still when you get each other the exact same anniversary card - yep, that's what happened to us.  It was quite funny.
Our second anniversary was spent in the hospital (because Lydia was born 2 days prior) and all we did was take a walk around the hallway.  So our third anniversary was a lot more exciting than our last, with dinner and drinks at Pappa Bros Steak House.  
I'm so lucky to have Blair in my life and thank God every day for him for who he is.  He is so patient with me and Lydia, takes care of us and works so hard for us.  He's been more than I ever imagined or even expected him to be.  I love that he wants to spend so much time with me and with Lydia.  There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about how grateful I am for Blair and when I'm away from him (whether at work, running errands or out of town), I can't wait to get back to be with him.  It's incredible how much more I love him each day.  He is an amazing husband, father and man.

the night we got engaged in Vegas

our wedding day