Finally told work this week

Friday, May 7, 2010

So officially EVERYONE now knows that I'm pregnant.  I finally told work this week and they are all happy for me.  I told them I was pregnant and that I plan to come back to work after my 12 weeks of FMLA is up.  My director was especially excited for me since he has two kids himself.  It was such a relief to tell them.  Now I don't have to hide my bump anymore and can wear whatever I can fit into from my closet without having to cover up.  I'm getting a lot of stories and advise from other ladies in the office...which is always interesting.  I'm very happy and relieved at the same time that everyone knows.

On another note, I just love seeing pictures on everyone else's blog, so I'm going to try and post a picture with every blog, even if it doesn't go with the subject.  This is a picture from our honeymoon in Costa Rica taken from our balcony on our last night in San Jose.