New Updates to the Nursery

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We got the crib in earlier than expected, so I was really happy!  Blair put it together Saturday morning while Harley and I supervised.  Then we went shopping for a little bit and quickly found a dresser.  I've been looking for the perfect dresser for my nursery for a long time.  We went to El Paso Imports in Rice Village and within 20 minutes, the dresser was in the back of Blair's truck on our way back home.  It was exactly what I had been looking for, it has character, is the right color and has the right dimensions. 
Then on Sunday I went to Pottery Barn Kids and found the rug and chandelier.  I'm still debating on the rug, but think I'm going to keep it.  The chandelier is so pretty and hasn't been hung up and installed yet, so it's not in the picture.  It's really pretty though. I'm just so excited everything is coming along.  I think seeing our new niece really helped us get our thoughts together and helped me make some decisions too.
Next I'm working on the walls and then the linens get in in about 4-6 weeks - can't wait!