Vegas Baby - literally...

Monday, August 23, 2010

hat's right, I went to Vegas 6.5 months pregnant!  And we had a great time!  It was for Terilyn's 30th birthday and her husband put a lot of effort into the trip.  We ate a lot, gambled and walked a lot too.  Here are some pictures.
We think that Baby A is good luck because Blair did quite well on the tables.  He would rub my tummy before rolling the dice...ha ha. 
We spent a good amount of time at the Venetian pool and I was rocking the bikini with my large tummy.  I felt like I fit in, only if you count my new large chest though :).
We decided we are definitely going back after Baby A arrives, there's so much more we want to do, like go to a show, party out at a club, try out some other restaurants, etc.  Plus, it was the first time we've been since Blair proposed to me in Vegas in June of 2008, so taking more trips there is very meaningful.
It was a great trip and I'm so glad I got to go...nothing was going to stop me from celebrating Terilyn's 30th!  Not even the fact that I couldn't drink (though this was the first time that I missed it terribly - I last 6.5 months without missing it, so I figured that was pretty good).  I even stayed up the first night until 1am (that's 3am Houston time)!