A few more pictures...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here are a few more pictures (taken with my camera phone since we haven't even had time to download the ones from our good camera).  It's been a little tough getting use to this new schedule for us all, but each day I feel like it's getting better.  I'm still recovering from the c-section and take small walks almost every day.  They are just down the block and back, but it's a start. 
Lydia is doing great!  Feedings are going pretty well and we feel like she's packing on the lbs, or should I say the ozs.  We go back to the Dr. this Friday and we are both anxious to see how much weight she's gained.  We hope she's back up to her birth weight.
She's already had many visitors including her Aunt and Uncle from NYC last weekend.  I'll have to find those pictures and post those soon.
I'm off to feed again! 
The first picture is the day we finally brought her home from the hospital.  We were there for 5 nights and were glad to get home.  The second picture is her game day attire.  Too bad it wasn't good luck.  She actually wound up pooing through it, so maybe she was trying to tell us we weren't going to win last Saturday.