Happy Halloween - We're In Overtime Now

Monday, November 1, 2010

"No kids, that's not a gigantic pumpkin up my shirt."  Yes, we're still waiting.  I haven't had any signs or pains of labor yet.  Yesterday we sat out on our driveway to pass out candy and everyone was shocked to see me still pregnant.  I was very happy I didn't have her on Halloween though.  Any date is fine with me from now on.  I was schedule to go an induction tomorrow morning, but after talking about it and thinking it through, I've decided to change it to Thursday morning.  So if I don't have her before Thursday morning, I'll get induced then at the latest.
Blair is taking off work to be with me now, so we have big plans for today.  A lot of walking and squatting and we're even going to try Indian food for lunch. 
It has been really nice having these past couple of days and nights though.  So many things have come up that we need to get fixed around the house or that have just interrupted us.  The work on the lot next door has been extremely loud and the machines they have been using to pound down the dirt for foundation shakes our house like an earthquake.  Literally our dishes, glassware and pictures were rattling all day.  I felt so bad for Harley because she probably did think it was an earthquake or a huge thunderstorm.  She stayed by us the whole day.  I'm hoping this lasts for only a couple more days and is done by the time I get home with a newborn.
I better get going on our busy day of trying to get something going with labor.  I hope everyone had a great Halloween!  My Mom took lots of pictures, so once I get them, I'll post them.