Last Weekend

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Last weekend I took my first girls trip after the baby to Las Vegas for a Bachie party.  It was so much fun and definitely needed.  Blair was amazing and watched Lydia the entire weekend.  They really bonded and did so much together.  Everytime I talked to him, he was really enjoying it and she was laughing in the background.  I was so grateful I could go and have fun and know that Blair and Lydia would be alright.  I'm sure Harley helped Blair out a lot too.
I truly missed Lydia, Blair and Harley so much.  After we got back to the hotel room Saturday night and we were all getting into bed, I stayed up and went through all the pictures on my phone of Lydia because I missed her so much.
On Sunday when I was coming home, Blair dressed her in a cute rodeo outfit.  I couldn't wait to get home and hug them all!!