Our First Road Trip with Lydia - Austin

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We took our first road trip with Lydia to Austin this weekend.  We left Saturday and came back Sunday, so it was a quick trip.  We took some pictures in the bluebonnets and with the Hendersons.  We also visited my friend, Julia, and I'm sad I didn't take any pictures with her.  I blame it on the "Mommy-brain".
Lydia was so good on the car trip there and back and we were very happy.  Before this weekend, her longest car trip was downtown to my office.  She slept for 2 hours and the 3rd hour I sat in the back with her to entertain her.  She's eating every 4 hours now, so we planned it just right with her new schedule both ways to and from Austin.
It was the first time we've ever slept in the same room as her.  Didn't know she kicks really loud in her sleep all night long now.  We are very glad she's in her own room at home.
Jack was so good around her and took to her really well.  It was fun and very relaxing for us all.

Lisa, Lydia, Jack and Terilyn

Lydia laughing and having fun with Jack

Blake, Blair and sleepy Lydia

It's Bluebonnet season in Texas!  It was so hard to get her to look at the camera let alone smile.
This one is my favorite of the two of them...planned marriage? Maybe?