Mummy's 31st Birthday

Friday, March 11, 2011

Well it definitely isn't about me anymore now that I'm a Mom.  My 31st birthday was still relaxing and just what I wanted...a nice dinner with our parents.  We went to Taste of Texas and I had a yummy steak, then my Mom made the most fabulous red velvet cake!  It was truly the best we've ever had.  My Mom took some good pictures at my birthday dinner, but notice they are all really of Lydia :)  Ha ha, my have things changed in year.  Who remembers my wild 30th birthday from last year? - I don't!

I still had some much needed wine on my birthday.
Honey and Lydia
Da and Lydia
Notice my steak is still on my plate because Lydia gets to eat first.
My candle just went out before this picture was taken with my complimentary dessert.
After dinner and cake, Lydia was so tired.  We gave her a bath and put her (and her out of control hair) to bed.