34 Week Check Up...

Monday, September 20, 2010

We went in for a check up at 34 weeks last week.  We also got to do 2 ultra-sounds: one on the baby and one on my abdomen.  The ultrasound on my abdomen came back good, there are no concerns with any of my internal organs, yeah!  This is great news since I've been having a lot of pain in my uppper stomach and back and was really worried about it since it wasn't going away.  They say the pain is caused by muscular/skeletal issues (which is normal).  I was very relieved!  I just have to deal with it for the next 6 weeks now.
The ultrasound for the baby was great too.  She is progressing very nicely and is already 5 lbs. 9 oz. and they say she will be about 8 lbs. when I deliver.  They believe she will go full term and seemed pretty confident about that.  I was so worried I was going to deliver early...I'd rather her bake as long as she can.
Here are some pictures of the ultrasound.  Since I'm so far along, the baby is all squished up, so they could only get a couple of good profile and face pictures.  She's head down now, but that could change in 6 weeks...let's hope not :).  These are the last pictures before she comes out...can't wait!!!!