Which One Will She Choose??

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Both our Moms found our favorite thing online when we were young.  Everyone has a favorite stuffed animal or blanket or something soft and cuddly that they loved to pieces and cried over when they lost it or left it somewhere.  I loved my Humpty Dumpty and Blair loved his Curious George.  They found the original/identical looking ones that we had when we were young.  I love that Baby A will have both of our favorite things surrounding her. They look like they are BFFs in the picture.
So which one will she choose?  I don't know!  I'm actually thinking she'll choose something else - we will see in about 4+ weeks!
You should see ours that our Moms still have.  My Humpty's face and stripes have worn off and he just looks like a pillow and Blair's George has faded and has different eyes from when they fell off and looks like he was literally dropped off with other monkeys.  Basically they were both extremely "loved."