I made it to the DUE DATE - TODAY

Friday, October 29, 2010

Today is our due date - October 29th.  I really wanted to make it to this date and am so happy that I did.  However, I feel she is just not ready to come out anytime soon.  I thought I had a contraction in the middle of the night, but then realized it was because I was laying on my side wrong.  I feel about the same that I did last week. 
Yesterday my Mom and I went to Highland Village and walked around and then went to the Galleria and walked around.  There was a lady that came up to me and told me I must be due soon because I'm so big - wow, thanks lady.  I got a lot of stares and looks too.  I did walk quite a bit yesterday though and plan on walking some more today.
Other than that, we are just waiting around.  Maybe we'll make it all the way through next Tuesday when I'm schedule to get induced.  That would really be fine with me.  We'll see!!