38 Weeks and still 1cm

Thursday, October 14, 2010

That's right, I'm still 1 cm dilated!  But the Dr. did say that it could really happen at any time.  We didn't really have any questions this week, so it was a good short appointment. 
I've been craving those coke ICEEs from the gas station recently.  That's my latest thing.  I can't get enough of them and they are about $1 for a huge one.  I guess the only other thing I'm craving is vegetable soups.  Whether it's tomato soup, broccoli soup, butternut squash soup or veggie soup, I really want it for all meals. 
I have 2 more days of work.  I've been working from home and it's been great.  I am able to lay down whenever I feel like and still get a lot of work done.  So after Monday the 18th, I'll be on vacay until I have the baby.  I still have a lot of things on my list, but most of it is reading up on how to take care of a baby - It's easy right?  Ha!