Completed Nursery Pics - now all we need is a baby!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Blair and my Mom really helped me complete the nursery and get it baby ready.  Here are the updated pictures:

Here is a picture of the nursery completed. The monitor is already charged and the diaper bag is filled with necessities. 


 The closet is full of clothes from newborns to 9 months and towels, wash clothes and miracle blankets.  Everything is washed and organized and ready for baby's arrival.

Below is the armoire that has all the toys, books, frames, a diaper cake (too pretty to take apart) and other misc. items.  In the drawers are the bibs, shoes, hats, socks and blankets.

The changing table is really ready.  I took all the packaging off the wipes, lotion bottles and butt-paste!  The drawers are all organized with over 90 newborn diapers (which will hopefully last us 2 weeks), over 200 stage 1 diapers, washed burp-clothes and extra items (like sheets and more wipes).  The diaper genie is all put together too!

I hope she likes it - and by that I mean I hope she sleeps in it!