Baby A's Halloween Costume

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Since my due date is so close to Halloween, I had to get the baby a costume.  Who knows if she'll be here by then or not, but I couldn't resist it.  I figure that it's very basic and can be worn later even if she comes after Halloween...after all, we think she'll be a Super Baby no matter what.
It's been a little getting use to, not working and not really doing anything.  Since I can't really lift anything, bend over or drive very far, I'm not able to do so much around the house.  Plus we finished getting everything ready a week or so ago, so now I'm moving on to things that were on the end of my list...things that really didn't need to get done before baby arrives but would be nice if I could cross them off the list.  I did drive down the street this morning to get my car inspected and it only took about 10 minutes, which usually takes 30 minutes or more since I'm going during lunch time or after work.  Also, people have been picking me up for lunch and taking me out of the house, which is very nice.  Harley also loves that I'm home a lot - even though she acts like I'm disrupting her routine of sleeping and sleeping some more.